Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday - Day 4

Ok, I'll keep this short and sweet tonight! I bet you will never guess what I had for breakfast . . . I'm starting to feel like a Jersey Shore cast member GTL or PBG . . Protein shake, bacon and green tea!

At lunch, I had a salad downstairs because I was out of groceries this morning and running late. Thank you large semi-truck stuck on I-44 and Yale. It was full of meat, yes meat. It was on the bridge for over 5 hours today. Crazy!!

Ashley and I had planned to have a healthy dinner at Chicken Char in Bixby. After spin, we drove to the vacant spot that used to be Chicken Char. We were able to cope by eating Rex's chicken across the street ... FAIL!! I did drink water, that's 3 days of no alcohol. Technically four since Monday was one beer.

I did 45 minutes of spin today followed by three sets of 20 push ups, 20 lunges and 20 dips!! Tomorrow is Yoga after work. Saturday I'm teaching spin at 9 and thinking I might run 15 or 20 minutes afterwards.

Marty and Billy, have a good Friday! Love you!! Keep trying everyday . . . everything counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment