Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Week Reset

Ok, last week was very crazy. Cody was the best man in a wedding SUNDAY night. We had the BEST time, but it really threw our week way off! I didn't get to pack my lunch AT ALL last week. That leads to a diet catastrophe. Without a packed lunch I'm left with choices, no snacks and an excuse to cheat. Tuesday was my first grad school test, ugh!! I don't have my grade, not checking, just moving on to the next project. Every night this week I had plans, which is also a diet catastrophe! Although I had a poor nutritional week, I did work in spin Monday, spin and agility Wednesday, spin Thursday, running Friday morning w/ yoga in the afternoon and spin on Saturday. I'm spinnin', I'm spinnnin'

My blog today is about re-committing. Recommitting to preparedness in my diet and recommitting to more running activities this week. I am also committed to no empty calories through drinking and at least two nights at home this week studying and eating egg whites. The word glamorous comes to mind, hmmm.

I will still have cheat night a GNO on Wednesday!

On the upside, I hosted a brunch for Ashley's birthday yesterday. I made yogurt parfaits with a baked potato frittata! Everything was wonderful! The three pitchers of mimosa's for the non-prego's helped! I'll get the recipe up this week with the pictures I took.

Plan your week today, make obtainable goals, get prepared!! RECOMMIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment