Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girls Night . . .

I gotta say, today was a good day!! Breakfast was the norm, you will get so tired of seeing it :) Metagenics shake, bacon and green tea. Apples with raw almonds for a snack. Lunch was a salad with grilled chicken, cheese and dressing cody made, yum!

No run ins w/ the police today and not a jacker in sight . . . it was however girls night! The best night of the week. Tonight Chad, Will, Nina, Ashley and I ate at a girls night crowd pleaser . . . Laroma. First of all, I know pizza two nights in a row NOT diet friendly. BUT, I did drink water, and the pizza is so delicious. I'm planning on being really strict the rest of the week and GNO is always cheat night (contributing to the overwhelming feeling it's the best night of the week).

If you live in Tulsa and have not tried LaRoma, go right now! Well, not if it's after 8pm, but go your next opportunity. Their pizza is so unique and delicious. The atmosphere is very family friendly and the owners are always there. I alway feel great about supporting their business and in my opinion a Tulsa legend. While it's not a romantic getaway, it's a great place to enjoy your friends where you can hear them and be treated just like family.

For workout tonight, I taught a 50 minute spin class. Tomorrow's plan is 50 minutes of spin AND lifting. I'm thinking I can squeeze some yoga in Friday too.

You day was (choose one): 1) Making a fist 2) long time no-see 3) Embraced

I'm going with embraced. Embracing a good day with good friends!!

1 comment:

  1. My day was embraced. Since an awesome embrace kicked off my day!
    Good Post!

    ReplyDelete