Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Victim of the $5 Pizza - Thanks Joe Mama's

Well, luckily you can get on and off the wagon . . . I started off great with my run this morning, and a yummy taco salad at lunch. The afternoon was a different story, I stumbled with a miniature kit kat, chocolate and one starburst. Those are going in the trash tomorrow!! Too much temptation at my desk with leftover Valentine's candy.

After a SMALL nearly unmentionable run-in with the campus police, I sat through class with a grumbly tummy. THEN, Ashley suggested going out for dinner, THEN I just happened to remember it was $5 pizza's at Joe Mama's in Tulsa. My plan was to eat half, but it was too yummy and personal sized!! It was gluten-free, bonus!! I did not drink, well I guess water does count as a drink so I did have A drink. All in all, not the worst day ever. Looking forward to getting back on the wagon tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a healthy eating day, except girls night. But I do enough talking to offset any eating! I also have my duathalon training class that I teach at the Y. That's always good for some extra calorie burn!!

I'm so glad we are doing this blog!!! I will start to work on more recipes, give me some frozen indgredients, I'll see what I can turn out!!

And my thought of the day "There's a skinny girl that lives inside me, I usually shut her up with cookies" -I saw it on sign at the salon, a KEEPER!!

Billy pack snacks, it makes me sad you are hungry!! Marty, I really liked how you have considered other times in your workout. Pretty good idea to be flexible with LL. Just keep movin'!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you stumbled upon this things like you were out for a stroll then.. oh hey, why hello there Mr. Kit Kat and Mrs. Startburst…
    and I can't wait to hear the campus police story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how did you know I took a stroll thru all of sales this afternoon?! Mrs. Starburst is SO nice to me!

    Luckily no papers were exchanged in the run in . . . GO POKES - hehehe!

    ReplyDelete