Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 is just like any other day for me. Tonight, I will be working out as long as my key card works. If it doesn't looks like crunches and perfect push-ups (thanks, Marty) at home. Today, I will be watching how much I eat as opposed to what I eat. This means I'm having to tough out the hunger pains. I really should have packed a few extra snacks for between meals to quell this hunger. Lesson learned. While transitioning into my new healthier lifestyle, I'll be trying to control my portions in order to clean out the "unhealthy" food in our house. I'll have to be creative in order to do this, but I'm confident.

I'll be easing into my new workout routine as well. This will be difficult for me since I have little patience for things like this. Going to work on cardio at first and get myself back in some kind of shape before I start sculpting the bod. Do Work, Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment