Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cookie is coming to town . . .

My re-commitment week is going really well! I have eaten a salad every day at lunch this week (so sick of salad), I ran 30 minutes Monday , 10 minutes after spin n(45) on Wednesday, and Lift (30) and Spin (45) today. It was really good to lift again, it's been several weeks. I missed my synchronized weight lifting partner - I am in no way kidding! Also excited because I am planning on doing Yoga at the Yoga Room in Tulsa tomorrow. That is the best place EVAH!! So relaxing and the instructors there are AMAZING! Plus a long run planning with Nina on Sunday, hope it works out!!

My nights have been tough, I had dinner with my parents Monday = cheating. Tuesday was better because Cody cooked a healthy dinner. We had grilled chicken topped with sauteed onion and orange bell pepper, pinto beans, salsa, and fresh avocado. Wednesday totally cheated at GNI (Real Housewives watch party AND pizza), but tonight was good egg whites spinach and salsa.

I have been looking forward to seeing Billy, Marty and Lorelai all week! This Saturday is my only day not to teach spin Saturday so I'm going to go stay the night. I always liked it when my family visited when I was a kid!! Reading her a bedtime story was too much fun last time!! Billy told me today we are going to watch OU gymnastics with Lorelai and see the grandparents, so excited.

Ok, I'm going to do the frittata and chicken recipes now while I'm thinking of it . . . if you try them . . . ENJOY!!

It's not too late to recommit for the weekend!! Make some good goals now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment