Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hump Day is Oh VUR!!!

What a long week, and it's only Wednesday. Monday was a LONG day, end of the call period at work, Monday no fun day, I didn't exercise . . . boo!

In retrospect, I finished last week strong. Nina and I ran 4.5 miles at Riverside. It was amazing weather and we had a great run with my boyfriend Bentley (don't tell Karl!). Ashley and I walked Lafortune on Tuesday, and tonight we did an hour spin class with abs and push-ups afterwards.

Mid-week inventory: Need to work in more running, I want to lift tomorrow, also need to find time for yoga. Diet is going so-so, I need to cut down on my sugar intake this week. I cheated and had dessert Sunday and Monday, oh the shame!!

I feel extra spoiled that I will see Billy, Marty and LL two weeks in a row!! Thinking of some heatlhy dinner ideas that are budget concious to share. We'll see what I come up with by Friday. I promise a recipe and pictures!

In the past week, I have been thinking about friendship alot. Friendship is so important and so hard to maintain. It's true how friends come and go, old friends, close friends, co-workers, mutual acquaintances. I am happier with my life when I surround myself with people who better me, people to challenge me. Challenge me to be bold, selfless, humble, prideful, kind, sincere, heartfelt, honest, humorous, responsible, healthful, beautiful, reserved, private, family oriented, patient, trustworthy, benevolent, or to be better than yesterday. Today I am greatful for my friends, not matter how near or far.

Cody says to me "run-on sentence :)"

Good night, hello Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment